Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WHERE have I BEEN all this time?!

Indeed you may ask. I apologise for my lengthy absence! I have been in South Gippsland, the very southern part of Victoria. It's where my Dad's side of the family are from. Just before Christmas, as some of you will know, my Dad had a stroke. He's on the mend now, but my family's plans of going down for a holiday were thrown into jeopardy when he was told he was not allowed to fly or drive. So I stepped in to share the driving with my Mum. I was so glad of the opportunity to go, spend some time with my parents, my aunt, and my brother, and really soak up the countryside.

You know you're in the country when you have to stop to let the cows across the road!

Trying my hand at hunting for strawberries




We built our own BBQ! Yum!

5 comments:

Carley said...

Fantastic photos Emma!

Best wishes for a good recovery to your Dad

MooBeeTees said...

Looks great Emma! Nice photos!

Melissa said...

Looks wonderful! Amazing sunset photos.

Von said...

Another straw bale addict!! Best wishes with recovery from here in SA.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....