Thursday, October 15, 2009

We're all going on a...

SUMMER HOLIDAY!

This is the campervan that we booked today to go on a week-long trip of the North Island of New Zealand, in December. Isn't it wonderful? Everything you could want in a vehicle, and best of all, we can stop anywhere we like and soak in the atmosphere. I'm especially looking forward to having picnic dinners, and seeing the scenery from the cabin as we drive along. We also plan to see the following:

Cathedral Cove, on the Coromandel Peninsula


Lady Knox Geyser, Rotorua

The Waitomo Caves

I can't wait. I have never been on a campervan holiday before and I'm sure it will be awesome.

7 comments:

Beadsme said...

Oh you lucky thing.

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

The scenery is breathtaking. I am sure you will have a fantastic time.

Penny said...

Ooh looks nice! You better request one with walls & a roof, though.

Caitlin said...

Can I come too? :)

Anastasia said...

oh how wonderful!!! stunning scenery...how fun in a caravan too!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! I live in the central north island but would love to do a tour like that up North.

planettreasures said...

Have a wonderful time, Emma.
I've never been to New Zealand, but I'll get there one day.