Sunday, January 4, 2009

A tourist in my own town

You'll notice a new little pic over here to the right - a friendly little owl? I am proud to say that I have been featured on a fantastic kid's handmade blog - Handmade Kids. Look at the lovely company I keep there:That's me, the Field of Flowers Collar Dress. How exciting!

Meanwhile I have been a bit quiet because I have an overseas visitor! I like being the person to show my town off to a tourist. You very rarely get out and see the "touristy" stuff in your own city - so it is always a fun adventure to see it through a traveller's eyes. Also it has been an excellent excuse to go out for many delicious meals. I have been spoilt for choice this past week! Next week we plan a trip to the Blue Mountains - always a favourite. Must go and find some nice accommodation...

3 comments:

lyptis said...

Yea, its always nice to get to take a little holiday in ur own town!
Especially when delicious meals are involved! you making me hungry..

Congrats on the feature! Many people seem to like this dress, its the same i put in my treasury!;)

Michelle Brunner said...

Your little dress is just lovely! If only I had a little one to dress!

Tracey said...

I, too, am a fan of that dress of yours!