Thursday, October 23, 2008

Busy Bee

It is true that the more things you have to do, the more efficiently you work. Or at least it is for me. If I have 1 thing to do, I will procrastinate, mooch around, push it away from my head until the last minute. If I have 10 things to do, I become an auto-pilot organisational freak, planning everything so it works with smooth un-stressful harmony.

Needless to say I have been very busy this week. I have been working with an Australian website that is selling my items, Bubbee; I have been frantically sewing Sleeping Beauty costumes for a ballet school; I have been at work at my day job constructing some gorgeous 17th century frocks; and of course keeping up with my Etsy orders, all the while throwing in a weekend in Tasmania!

Gourmet cooking is a little more infrequent at the moment but I plan to resurrect it tomorrow night, making a lovely-sounding salmon and proscuitto dinner with lentils, spinach and yogurt. If it is any good I'll let you know the recipe. :)

No comments: