Thursday, July 24, 2008

Who's a lucky girl then?

I have been a busy little bee this week! And such a lot has happened too! First of all, I had the honour of creating a beautiful Alchemy set for a lady I have worked with in the past, Valeriellen of Valerie's Vintage. Such a cute snuggly set, of bib, onesie and blanket. I loved making it:

Then, just when I thought I was having a good week, it turned into a great one when I received a message from Etsy Admin saying my supermarket shopping bag (yeah, the one I was bragging about last time) was to be featured in their EtsyFinds email! How exciting! I enjoyed my 15 minutes of fame and strutted around the house like a peacock for a good day, which I think is allowed every now and then.

I am currently hooked on watching the Amazing Race - every week I can choose a different pair to cheer on, and I enjoy seeing all the different countries. What an experience!

Speaking of experiences in countries, I may not have mentioned that I am going to Mexico this year! More updates on this soon, but I can tell you now that I am soooo excited about the food, the people, and the shopping...

No comments: